ATLANTA – There are hundreds of reasons to attend the 2016 Construction SuperConference, we offer our top ten.
Kevin Gaffney, group show director, CSC: “The Construction SuperConference will offer you great opportunities to expand your knowledge while networking with a wide variety of experts.”
There are many reasons you don’t want to miss the excitement of this year’s Construction SuperConference (CSC). “For more than thirty years CSC has been offering professionals and leaders in the legal construction industry opportunities to connect with colleagues, expand knowledge, and see great products,” says Kevin Gaffney, group show director for CSC. “The 2016 version of CSC will continue with that tradition.”
Attend CSC to strengthen existing relationships and build new ones at the stellar networking events. Many professionals, leaders, and experts make this educational conference part of their yearly curriculum and know it’s critical for growth and success within their industry. While there are hundreds of individuals reasons to attend, we offer you our top ten below.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend 2016 Construction SuperConference:
- To maintain your Continuing Legal Education (including all the ethics you need!).
- To bring home practical, “put-into-action” takeawaysto share with colleagues.
- To get valuable information and resources to assist you in meeting today’s construction challenges.
- To re-energize professionallywith new, forward-thinking innovative ideas.
- To participate in insightful plenary sessions and compelling panel discussionsfrom top legal, consulting, and construction companies.
- To get ahead of emerging topicsthat reflect today’s headlines.
- To learn how to be an effective partner in construction crisis management as well as dispute resolution.
- To participate in one of the best networking opportunities all year—a great way to get new clients!
- See, touch, and experience cutting-edge products and services to make informed purchasing decisions.
- The BEST opportunity to connect and network with the top construction and legal executives in the business.
Click here to register for the Construction SuperConference 2016.
Go to https://www.constructionsuperconference.com for additional information and to register.
Have a great product of service you want to promote? Join us as a sponsor in the Knowledge Exchange Expo