Construction Industry Education Presenting Detail Crisis and Dispute Resolution
- To maintain your Continuing Legal Education (including all the ethics you need!).
- To bring home practical, “put-into-action” takeaways to share with colleagues.
- To get valuable information and resources to assist you in meeting today’s construction challenges.
- To re-energize professionally with new, forward-thinking innovative ideas.
- To participate in insightful plenary sessions and compelling panel discussions from top legal, consulting, and construction companies.
- To get ahead of emerging topics that reflect today’s headlines.
- To learn how to be an effective partner in construction crisis management as well as dispute resolution.
- To participate in one of the best networking opportunities all year – a great way to get new clients!
- See, touch and experience cutting-edge products to make informed purchasing decisions.
Registration to open late July
Stay ahead of the latest Construction Law education
Join the CSC monthly newsletter today