WHAT TO EXPECT
HEALTH + SAFETY PLAN
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 SelfChecker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- Have your digital or print registration confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- Please make sure you have packed face masks. Please review the CSC 2021 rules and regulations to confirm. Masks will also be provided, if one is needed.
- We have an open line of communication in place with the facility, hotel partners, and local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean and ready for business!
ARRIVING AT CONSTRUCTION SUPER CONFERENCE
We are taking additional measures to ensure your health and safety at CSC 2021. Please plan accordingly and allot extra time when arriving at the conference.
- Conference Room seating will be positioned to be compliant with social distancing guidelines.
- J.W. Marriott venue has required all property staff to wear face
coverings inside, where only vaccinated Marriott employees can take off their masks only in outdoor locations.
- Vaccinated attendees are recommended to wear face coverings but are not required to. Un-vaccinated attendees are REQUIRED to wear face coverings at all times during conference. Face covering will be provided at registration.
- Social Distance comfortability stickers will be available at
registration when badges are picked up.
Green = Handshakes / High-fives are safe
Yellow = 3 feet distance is comfortable
Red = Do not give handshake / high-five
INSIDE THE CONFERENCE
- Again, make sure you have a face mask; Vaccinated attendees are recommended to wear face coverings but are not required to. Un-vaccinated attendees are REQUIRED to wear face coverings at all times during the conference. Face covering will be provided at registration.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including: Stay at least 6 feet from one another, wash your hands often, cover your cough or sneeze, and stay home if you are sick.
- Breakout Conference Room seating will be positioned to be compliant with social distancing guidelines.
- Round Table seating in conference rooms has been reduced down from 10 chairs to 6 to provide more distance.
- Sponsors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Trash will be removed within show area with greater frequency.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sani-tize all seating, restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
WHAT KIND OF FACE MASK WILL BE ACCEPTED?
CSC will provide each attendee a face mask when they pickup their badge at registration
REACH OUT TO US AT ANY TIME
If you have any questions about our health and safety measures or how you can best prepare, please contact us here.
AT THE CONFERNCE
To reference any health and safety measures at the show, you can refer to signage placed throughout the venue or contact our friendly staff by visiting the Registration Desk, located just the outside the conference rooms.
Register for CSC 2021 early and save the most